Please be sure to review the policies for our program(s):
- Application for cancellation must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Cancellation Request’ in the subject line. Refunds will be processed as soon as possible with 5% transaction fees being excluded from the refund.
- Cancellations made 5 days or less before the beginning of a program will incur a non-refundable administration charge of $30.00. Cancellations made the day before the program starts will not be refunded.
- If a class is missed due to emails being filtered into spam/junk (and has been confirmed with the director that your email is on the list) we are unable to prorate/refund any fees for missed classes*
- Once the program starts, fees and credits are non-refundable. Classes cancelled or missed due to weather, vacation, sickness or pandemics/policy change will be made up via online HappyFeet classes. *Classes cancelled 5 days or less due to pandemics will have the option to receive a full credit or portion (30.00 admin charge) of your fees refunded*
- If participant is required to self isolate for period of the block a credit will be applied to your HappyFeet account. This credit does not expire and will automatically go towards any classes you register for in the future.
- $20.00 SSA Fee to RAMP is non refundable unless you haven't taken part in any other indoor/outdoor classes for that season.